-
April 16th, 2001, 11:21 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
April 16th, 2001, 11:29 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
April 16th, 2001, 11:54 PM
#3
-
April 17th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
What he hates the most is he has no control over this board...and he hates the fact that he cant boot us for having an opinion...The only person that can give him that is you Mel...Here you are god..Or goddess..Remember that..
-
April 17th, 2001, 01:12 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*huggles Mel* Chickie you so calm... yer amazin!! I woulda lots it at the first spam *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
April 18th, 2001, 12:08 AM
#6
-
April 18th, 2001, 02:13 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
April 18th, 2001, 02:15 AM
#8
-
April 18th, 2001, 10:58 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Bad Rodeo was the first person that ever booted me from a room....Redhead and I were booted together ..Thats how we met...He has sentimental value to us..*G*
I still dont think he likes me because of that..*L*
-
April 18th, 2001, 02:30 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Heyyy!!!!!! I know Bad Rodeo... *looks at ICQ * I lost ya BR!! A loooooong time ago i think!!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks